- We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
- We have security procedures in place to prevent the misuse of your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. We do not collect sensitive information such as credit card data. All personal information collected from our website is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
- While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
- You can change or correct any data about your registration at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website. If there are any changes, we will advise you through updates to this page and through our newsletters.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
All cancellations must be received in writing (via fax, e-mail or regular mail) on or before April 30th, 2017, in order to receive a refund, less a 10% processing fee. After April 30th 2017, cancelled registrations will not be refunded, nor applied to future conferences.
NABC 2017 does not ship any physical goods, so there is no shipping policy.
Terms and Conditions
Every effort will be made to maintain the program as advertised. However, due to unavoidable circumstances (e.g. foreign visiting artist visa issues), changes may have to be made to the program. We will update you through changes to this website and through our newsletters.
Every effort will be made to maintain the program schedule. However, we reserve the right to change the scheduled timing and the venue (stage, auditorium, etc.) without advance notice.
As a registrant and participant in the event you shall not:
- Engage in any activity which could be construed as an attempt to convey or propagate any religious thought or faith, or to advance any political cause or any activity which may create racial or communal controversy or ill feeling.
- Engage in any activity that could be deemed “disruptive”, “obscene” or “vulgar”.
- Create any form of environmental, chemical, and/or fire hazard (including but not limited to, use of open flame, storage of combustible and hazardous material, tampering or interfering with electrical lines, etc.).